Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A new one even for me

Well as most of my friends know by now, my job takes me around the country and to some crazy places. I gotta admit though, this is even a new place for me, Idaho Falls, ID and Maltese CrossFit.

Maltese CF is owned by Parker and Sam, two local firefighters. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Paker, maybe tomorrow I will. I got the box just as one member was leaving. I quickly learned that all the regular 530pm crew came in early so it was just gonna be Shane and me. As I read the white board it had two WODS: 1. Death By Press @ 95# and 2. Tabata lateral jumps.......FUN!!!!!

Death by Press went ok, 10 rounds with 10 reps of round 11, I just missed the last one. No sooner did I drop the bar it was 3-2-1 GO! with the Tabata's. 32-32-33-34-30-28-26-28 Shane did a great job pushing me thru both of the WODs.

A great time was had by all! We even had a little BS session and some muscle up work post WOD. Definately a good box, with great coaches.
Thanks Maltese CF!

No comments:

Post a Comment