Thursday, January 5, 2012

199

So I had planned a fun weekend with friends in Reading PA. We had plenty of things planned including a visit to CF Berks / CorpsFitness (199).  I wasn’t alone on this visit, I had new boot to CFB, Tom or OE, CF York regular Lanita and rookie Kara, to keep me company. 


We had an extensive warm up and then got into our WOD:

5rds 18 KB Swings @ 1.5, 18 burpees, 200m run, 18 box jumps, and 18 Med Ball Thrusters. 

The instructors were finishing up an inter gym competition so the dozen plus not competing were on their own.   It wasn’t’ so bad but I was more worried about my friends doing things the right way.  So I would do a round and then check on them.  I’m not sure how long it took, since the WOD was completely untimed but I know that good work got done by all.  Thanks to CF Berks for letting us have a little fun in the morning before a lot of fun in the evening. 



Next stop....Hawaii and Box 200 and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment