Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sunday Speed Run

(7/17) So I was hanging out last night and figured I'd speed run somewhere close to knock out one more box. The only issue was finding a box with a Sunday class on a few hours notice.  What am I talking about, ya'll knew I would find something within a few hours or so.  Luckily, I found CF Intense (136) in Fairmont, WV and a road trip partner, Liz.

We were immediately welcomed when we arrived by Johnny and the entire crew at CFI.  After a little discussion we drew numbers to get our partners.  I had lil M and she was tough!  Every workout was 2 part and all depended on your partners endurance.  400m run/WB, double unders/sled pull, ski erg/burpees, & 500m row/kb swings were our sets.  One person did the endurance while the other did work for reps.  I don't know how the rest was scored but it was fun.  M&M as we were called finished 3rd, but it really didn't matter.  We has a blast!  I'm not sure how Liz faired but she said she had a good time. 

A good time was had by all and I'm glad that we got invited back whenever we could make it.  Thanks to Johnny Layne and everyone at CFI for a great WOD and fun Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment