Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cranberry CrossFit #306


(12/14/12) I took a rest day and ventured somewhere I have only gone once before in my three years of living in Pittsburgh…..Cranberry!  If you know the ‘Burgh, Cranberry is a world away. Here I met Randy, head trainer of CranberryCrossFit (306) in Freedom, PA. After a quick waiver and a stretch, I got to work on a little jerk practice.  The only problem was super low overheads!  I was afraid I was going to hit the ceiling on every jerk!  I worked up to a 245 C&J but then it was time to WOD.  There were only two of us in class, so it made it easy in the small space.  200 double unders then 9-6-3 C2B pull ups and 2p KB swings, then 200 double unders. The C2B was rough due to not having a real spot to use.  I made due and finished in 11:30.  I had a good time and even teased Randy, in good fun, cuz I beat his time.  If you are in the Cranberry area, it is a great place to start your CrossFit experience.  Thanks for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment