Friday, September 14, 2012

Saol & Utility


 
(7/28)  Another weekend comes and so does another trip to NE Ohio. 
 
 
            First stop was CF Saol (277) in Twinsburg, OH.  Coach and owner Sean Humphreys was hard at work teaching the previous class when we arrived.  We watched and cheered on the others as we warmed up.  Wife and Co-owner Megan was hard at work drying out the gym since I met a little water with all the previous nights rain.  Class wound up only being us, so coach Sean joined in the WOD with me. A 20m AMRAP of 5 tire flips, 10 thrusters, 20 KB swings and 30 Double unders with 3 rope climbs during the 20 min.  I wasn’t feeling so hot so I only finished 3 rounds.  Thanks for showing us a great time, next time I won’t leave my stuff there…I hope not anyway. 

 
 

Next stop was a team WOD at CF Utility (278) in Green, OH.  My partner was someone I actually met before.  My partner Jeremy and I competed together at the Intense Games, Winter Chiller back in January.  20 rounds of alternating exercises of 5 HSPU, 10 box jumps, 10 sit ups, 10 squats, and 5 burpees was we had in front of us.  I wasn’t feeling super hot still but I held up my end of the team as we finished up in 22:40.    CFU was a blast and everyone was really supportive of one another.  I’m glad we made the journey, it was totally worth it.  Stop by, you won’t be disappointed. 


 

I’m trying to get caught up while I can…sorry again for being behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment